Friday, February 26, 2010

Pulled Pork Tacos with Zesty Slaw


During one of my recent episodes of channel surfing between my usual favorites (two channels of HGTV, one of DIY, and two of the FoodNetwork), I landed on The Neely's making Pulled Pork Tacos with Zesty Slaw. The pulled pork was very nicely flavored and I loved having it featured as a taco. The citrus and chili powder were a nice compliment to one another. While their Zesty Slaw was anything but zesty, it was at least a healthy and fresh side. I will look forward to again making these tacos.


2 comments:

  1. Those look fantastic. I love variations on tacos--pork, fish, veggie. And that slaw is a great idea, though I'm sorry to hear it wasn't very zesty. It would be a delicious side if it had a zippy citrus flavor. I'm sure you will have fun tweaking the recipe! I may have to try this one of these days!

    ReplyDelete