Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Favorite Kitchen Gadget



Since I wear contacts I can chop onions by the bag without tears, but nevertheless, I love using my Alligator. During a cooking class as part of a staff retreat last year at Great News Cookware and Cooking School in Pacific Beach, I was introduced to the Alligator. While I've been known to love kitchen gadgets (and probably have many more than I need), I most frequently use the Alligator to quickly and uniformly chop onions. Since I love onions and they are a staple in so many recipes I make, the Alligator makes chopping them a breeze! Give it a try.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a fun and efficient gadget to use. I can imagine wanting to add onions,even if the recipe does't call for them! Mmm, onion ice cream!

    ReplyDelete