Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes


Five to six times a week my day begins with a bowl of oatmeal, so I look forward to Sunday mornings as an opportunity to get the day started with something that is not eaten from a bowl. Since I had buttermilk remaining from another recipe (the Red Velvet Cake) and we had blueberries in the fridge, I whipped up these Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes. They were fluffy and packed with juicy blueberries (and really hit the spot since they weren't oatmeal!).

2 comments:

  1. I should let you be a guest chef at the inn (so I can sleep in and finally have someone cook breakfast for me). Those do look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice Sunday morning treat! There is something so comforting and delightful about blueberry pancakes. They can give you strength for another week of work--and oatmeal!

    ReplyDelete