Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ice Cream Bar with Chocolate and Toasted Almonds


I don't need a hot summer day, I can easily enjoy ice cream anytime of the year. I'm a big wimp with the cold in the winter, but not even that will stop me from a good ice cream experience! If you haven't already discovered this amazingly inexpensive treat--a mere $1.50 at Costco's food court--you can enjoy this incredible vanilla ice cream bar dipped in chocolate and rolled in toasted almonds. The large size is impressive as well as the high quality of the ice cream and almonds.





2 comments:

  1. I got one of these last summer and could not finish it all myself! Definitely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, it was a big mistake to visit your website today! Toasted almonds, chocolate and ice cream--I'm done! Now I want a Costco close by all the more--that looks awesome, and the price is too!

    ReplyDelete