Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pasta with Roasted Asparagus & Goat Cheese


For times when I'm in the mood for an easy recipe requiring only a few ingredients, one of my favorite sources is Martha Stewart's cookbook Everyday Food: Great Food Fast. I knew once I learned she had a second edition out earlier this year that I'd buy it eventually. Only five ingredients (counting chives as a garnish) come together in Pasta with Roasted Asparagus and Goat Cheese to make a simple, yet delicious meal. It's an amazingly easy recipe guarantying pleasing results. It can quickly be prepared for a satisfying weeknight dinner. I especially enjoyed using goat cheese as the "sauce" for the pasta. How can one not love the smooth, creaminess of goat cheese tossed with warm pasta? Of course I couldn't have pasta without also garnishing it with a few shavings of Parmesan.

No comments:

Post a Comment