Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chicken Corn Chowder...Perfect for a cold/damp evening!



I appreciate receiving recipe suggestions from trusted sources. When my sisters Brenda and Debra told me they had made a yummy Chicken Corn Chowder over the holidays, I immediately wanted to give it a try. It was hard to pass up such rave reviews, especially when I've always been a fan of Corn Chowder. Since it's from Cooking Light, the typical cream or whole milk is replaced by pureeing half of the corn which provides the same texture. It's the perfect dish for a cool damp evening. I hope you'll enjoy this recipe too!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - that looks delicious. I've copied it off and am going to make it tonight!
    Ann K...a follower because of Steve's FB shout-out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the blog, Dale! It's a great idea and one that you are bringing to life so wonderfully. I love the sound of this chowder and just printed it off for use sometime in the near future. I look forward to visiting often!

    ReplyDelete