Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fresh Corn and Tomato Salad


A few months ago a co-worker told me about the blog Chow which features San Francisco area restaurants and well as recipe suggestions. A couple of days ago the recipe which arrived in my InBox from Chow was a Fresh Corn & Tomato Salad . Since I had all of the ingredients for it on hand and since I was still in search of summer, I decided to give it a try (truth be told, I substituted frozen corn since I didn't have fresh corn on the cob). Again, this salad was a hit and just what I needed on a cool July day. Of course it's hard to go wrong with any salad which starts out with a 1/2 cup of chopped fresh basil! I loved the freshness of this salad and the combination of the sweet corn and tomatoes with the basil. It also couldn't have been any easier.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! But how come when I've visited I've never been greeted by this or any of the other yummies on this site? (Hmmmm. Should I place requests now?) :)

    ReplyDelete