Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lemon Pepper Pasta with Grilled Chicken


I love almost any pasta dish. Since we're in the process of packing to move from San Diego to Berkeley, recently we were again looking for an easy dinner which wouldn't dirty up a lot of dishes. I grabbed a bag of lemon pepper pasta (from Trader Joe's), tossed it with fresh lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and grilled chicken. I then garnished it with freshly grated parmesan and Italian parsley. It was a very nice deviation from pasta with the usual red sauce. The lemon and pepper were a delightful combination and the freshness of the lemon juice imparted a refreshing and healthy nuance to the dish. My sister Anita enjoys making pasta, so I wonder if she's tried the lemon and pepper combo.

1 comment:

  1. Dale,
    I am trying your recipes one by one and look forward to each new posting!
    I liked the chicken corn chowder the best.


    Rosemary Artzer

    ReplyDelete